Sunday, June 26, 2011

BUILDS>> CHRIS' GOAT PT.3

As I mentioned in the last post Chris drove the car to Speed Inc. to have it dyno tuned.  Here is a shot of the dyno chart.  The car made impressive numbers for the size of that cam.


Before the trip to Chicago I never has time to finish the air intake.  It was installed on the car for the trip but it wasnt body worked and painted.  Last week I pulled it off and got it painted for him.  Here are some shot of us putting back on.  Let me know what you all think.

 Here you can see this little finishing plate I cut out.  Mainly just to make the opening look a little better but also to keep any road debris out of the bay.


 The intake has a mount that keeps it secure.  Just below here is where the air filter sits.


No comments:

Post a Comment